Sunday, February 6

Always keep the kid in you alive...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon then with some of Italy’s finest gelato...
At the cutest little gelato shop in the whole entire world!
Festival del Gelato could probably be seen from the moon...with its intense neon light display...and so it naturally caught my eye.
Jenna and I walked in and sampled a couple different flavors before we made our finally decision...
Jenna chose Strawberry Cheesecake and I chose Snickers and Nutella...I am a mild chocolate freak.
We spent the rest of the day shopping at the most fab Zara I have ever been too...and I bought some killer leather booties from a little boutique! EEK.
We then rode on the infamous carousel in the center of Piazza della Republica.
I truly felt like a little kid again…
Just remember…
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw
So keep playing…

Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy Italy through my eyes. xoxo Emily Jenny