Tuesday, April 12

You go to school...rememeber

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You think staying focused is hard back home? Try staying focused when you have an apartment to yourself, half way across the world, with a pretty awesome roommate…impossible. As the final paper deadlines loom overhead I have to keep reminding myself that I’m here for school!
Jenna and I spent our break time in an empty class in Via Giglio on Tuesday…she sketched and painted away while I spent my time working on my blogs…when I should have been researching for my four papers. We had a little fun with my camera as we always do but can you blame us….every moment is an epic one when we’re involved.
Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy Italy through my eyes. xoxo Emily Jenny