Saturday, April 23

Music & Mexico

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spring time always calls for festivals of all sorts…the best being music festivals particularly COACHELLA. Unfortunately I was in Italy this year and flying back home for a weekend was not a realistic idea but I did get a little taste of music festival fun here in Florence. On April 20th MTV’s TRL put on a free concert in Piazza Santa Croce. Although it was filled with Italian musicians and the only word I understood was balliamos it was fun nonetheless. Jenna and I got a little twisted and entered into our own storytelling world where nothing mattered but me, her, and Italy.
The following day we took a trip to Mexico! Not really but we did hang with my classmates Edell and Andres…both from Monterey, Mexico. They served us authentic Jose Cuervo tequila straight from the motherland, chips with some really intense hot sauce, and I proceeded to chug whiskey from a bowl which led to the rest of the weekend staying in. oh, how I’ll miss these fuggedupflorencenights.
Emilia

1 comment:

I hope you enjoy Italy through my eyes. xoxo Emily Jenny