Wednesday, April 6

The Coast of Cinque Terre

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The weather has finally reached the 70’s and for a SoCal girl that is the greatest news of all time! I have been literally freezing up until this point and have come to realize that cold weather and Emily just do not mix.
  Summer Sundays in Los Angeles are usually spent on the Pacific coast…Venice, Malibu, Newport so Jenna and I thought it would be nice to bring back a bit of SoCal tradition to Italy.
Cinque Terre the Italian coast of Italy was absolutely breathtaking, the cities of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore line the Mediterranean Sea with a train taking you back and forth within minutes. The day was spent relaxing on cliff-side rocks, writing on the sandy beach, being a kid in the playground, and having the nicest lunch overlooking the crystal blue ocean. Of all the places I have visited thus far  Cinque Terre made the top of my list.
Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy Italy through my eyes. xoxo Emily Jenny