Saturday, March 5

Night Owls...hoot hoot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I thought I would dedicate this post to the pulsating lights and the glittering waters of Florence found only when the Tuscan sun sets. Jenna and I spent Friday night in the most unconventional way, at least for two young women living in a different country. While the rest of the city got dolled up, messed up and headed to their preferred hotspot, Jenna and I took our time to have dinner, and decided that tonight would be perfect to just take the city in with the lights turned off. We walked about four miles, without even realizing how far from the city center we were, down the Arno River it was quite, and still…it was my first time in that area, at that time of day and I loved it. It was really nice to be in the right state of mind, while 85% of the cities judgment was impaired (alcohol and such). It was a good Friday night.

Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy Italy through my eyes. xoxo Emily Jenny